Wealth management and investment services provider Söderberg & Partners has launched an adviser platform subject to FCA approval.
Powered by Seccl and additional providers the platform will provide:
• Instant deposits and auto-investment function so investments get to market faster
• Contracted settlement for faster switches
• Cash management with no minimum cash balance required; clients can remain fully invested
• Multi-model approach so advisers can hold various investment strategies in one wrapper
• Tiered adviser charging with full flexibility on fees
• Family linking pricing
• Paperless user journeys with no documents or signatures required
• Transfers workbench for transparent transfers and progress updates
This is the first of several upcoming tech partnerships that Söderberg & Partners has planned to increase business efficiencies for financial advisers and is the first step towards offering end-to-end advice solution.
To read more on this topic, visit: Wealth Club teams up with Seccl to launch investment range
Nick Raine, chief executive of Söderberg & Partners’ UK business, said: “ We want to reduce the administrative burden on advice firms so they can concentrate on helping their clients and save money. With this launch, we are looking to our Nordic roots for inspiration, and to learn lessons about how we can improve adviser-to-administrator ratios to make advice more efficient. Our overall aim is to reduce the cost of advice and support advisers to deliver better service to end clients.
“First-class technology solutions have been key to the success of Söderberg & Partners in Sweden and we are delighted to now be able to bring this approach to the UK with the launch of our market-leading platform proposition.
“Seccl and our other soon-to-be-announced partners will form the foundation of our legacy-free platform, powered by modern technology, and we will continue investing in technology in the months and years to come.”
David Ferguson, chief executive of Seccl, added: “As a leading investment manager in the Nordics, with £60bn of assets under management, it’s incredibly exciting to have Söderberg & Partners enter the UK market. They’re as passionate as we are about bringing true efficiency and connectivity to advice firms, and have a clear ambition to bring change to the industry by doing things better.”