US solution provider Vymo has launched a ‘Work From Home’ version of its personal sales assistant product for agents, relationship managers and other frontline personnel.
This comes as the world continues to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic, including banks and insurers, which are struggling to support their employees to ensure business continuity.
It is designed to provide 24/7 access to necessary data through a app for customer engagement without desktop or office dependencies.
The solution will allow firms to reassure customers of “uninterrupted service”, as employees can follow through on needs assessments, claims, collections or renewal processes.
‘Work From Home’ is being offered as an upgrade on existing versions of the application and is designed to help clients go-live in less than 72 hours.
Vymo’s solution will:
- Continue customer engagement while ensuring safety and compliance though secure calling and video conferencing;
- Distribute and coordinate tasks centrally and communicate effectively through broadcasts and targeted notifications;
- Broadcast company updates, lock down news, team safety guidance and drive employee engagement through notifications;
- Gain visibility through a command centre with unified view of key metrics like agent adoption and customer coverage; and
- Collect bottom-up feedback from customers and teams via surveys.
Yamini Bhat, chief executive of Vymo, “Considering Vymo supports over one hundred thousand remote users already, this is a logical extension.
“We are seeing very encouraging signs in several of the deployments that have gone live over the past week.
“This social and economic situation is unlike anything we have seen before, and so our team at Vymo is committed to help organisations adapt to this new paradigm.”