Schroder Investment Solutions has cut fees on its multi-asset active fund range from 0.29% to a maximum cap of 0.22%.
Previously known as the Tactical portfolios, the range has also been renamed as Schroder Global Multi-Asset with a greater clarity on the risk profile of each strategy.
The changes are as follows:
- Schroder Tactical Portfolio 7 to Schroder Global Multi-Asset Adventurous Portfolio;
- Schroder Tactical Portfolio 6 to Schroder Global Multi-Asset Growth Portfolio;
- Schroder Tactical Portfolio 5 to Schroder Global Multi-Asset Balanced Portfolio;
- Schroder Tactical Portfolio 4 to Schroder Global Multi-Asset Moderately Cautious Portfolio; and
- Schroder Tactical Portfolio 3 to Schroder Global Multi-Asset Cautious Portfolio.
The range is managed by the Schroders £160bn ($200bn, €182bn) AuM multi-asset team, under the leadership of group chief investment officer Johanna Kyrklund.
Gillian Hepburn, head of UK intermediary solutions, said: “Schroders’ UK Financial Adviser Survey continues to highlight the growing appetite among advisers for outsourced investment solutions and, in particular, multi-asset funds. We are therefore delighted to be relaunching our low cost, actively managed multi-asset range of funds.
”Our survey has also indicated that, when selecting multi-asset funds, performance and cost are the two key considerations; these funds boast a robust performance track record and now have an even more competitive price point.
“We believe that advisers require a range of investment solutions within their centralised investment proposition and these funds sit alongside our full range of model portfolios (active, strategic index and sustainable) and the blended funds which combine active and passive investing.”
For more insight on UK wealth management, please click on www.portfolio-adviser.com