Sandstone Tax has launched to offer multi-jurisdictional tax services to the offshore industry.
The company will work with private clients and their advisers on an array of areas including:
- Residence and domicile;
- Investment visas;
- Inheritance tax and complex estates;
- Asset repositioning;
- Advising on, establishing and managing UK and non-UK trusts;
- Offshore company formations;
- Family office and private office;
- Capital gains tax for investors and entrepreneurs;
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) investigations and dispute resolution; and
- Buying, holding and selling unique assets including real estate, yachts, aircraft, art, collectables.
The founders of the Isle of Man-headquartered firm are Bernard O’Kelly, Paul Middleton and Gary Christian.
O’Kelly has been on the island since 1992 and worked for a number of international tax consultancy firms including as director of Fios Limited.
Christian has experience in insurance, trust and corporate services and tax planning, and Middleton has over 10 years’ experience in both offshore and UK finance markets.
“Our goal is to bring our clients the best solution, tailored to their needs, circumstances and aspirations,” O’Kelly said.