Now in its fourth year, the awards are designed to recognise financial advisers within the industry that are making, or have made, the transitions towards best practice.
Enter your firm in any of eleven categories spread across six regions globally.
Our categories include:
- Excellence in business strategy
- Excellence in professional development
- Excellence in client service
- Excellence in marketing
- Excellence in investment planning
- Excellence in diversity
- Excellence in digital innovation
- Best adviser support team
- Best adviser firm established under three years
- Best adviser firm – by region
- Overall best adviser firm
You will need to supply 1,000 words detailing why you deserve to win, referencing the key points in the criteria. Please note that you can enter as many categories as you wish but in order to enter the Best Adviser Firm, you must enter at least one other category.
This year we have a panel of 12 judges, with extensive experience and expertise between them.
Meet the judges:
- Alan Armitage – Founder and MD of tmr.today
- Andrew Tjaardstra – Editor at Insurance Asia News
- Bob Pain – Chief Executive Officer at Cadel Consulting
- David Worsfold – Director at Worsfold Media Services
- Garry Heath – Director General at Libertatem
- Karen Greaves – Chair of Independent Women in Insurance Network
- Keith Richards – Managing Director, CII & Chief Exec at Personal Finance Society
- Kirsten Hastings – Editor of International Adviser
- Mark Battersby – Head of Content, Research & Development at Last Word
- Michelle Hoskin – Founder and Director of Standards International
- Nigel Sillitoe – Cheif Executive of Insight Discovery
- Phil Billingham – Director at Perceptive Planning
If you think you’ve got what it takes to impress our judges, make sure to submit your entry to this years IA Best Practice Awards, sponsored by Old Mutual International.
Venues and dates
Best Practice Europe
Venue: Courthouse Hotel, London
Date: Thursday 26 September ’19
Best Practice Singapore
Date: Tuesday 8 October ’19
Best Practice Hong Kong
Date: Thursday 10 October ’19
Best Practice Middle East
Venue: Shangri-la Hotel, Dubai
Date: 20 November ’19
Venues and dates for awards in the UK and South Africa TBC.