Graham Morrall, Hansard’s global sales and marketing director, said the upgrade was a direct result of consultation with financial advisers around the world.
“Since its launch in 2014, our Vantage Platinum regular savings contract has been an extremely popular choice for advisers. Vantage Platinum II builds on this success and represents an important part of our ambitious target to become the provider of choice in our chosen markets,” he said.
Hansard’s new Vantage Platinum II has the following features:
- Improved maturity values – rewarding your clients with an increased loyalty bonus after 10 years’ contributions are paid
- Reduced minimum entry levels – making the benefits of Vantage Platinum II available to clients with lower contributions
- Reduced minimum top up level – making it easier for your clients to build on their savings with regular and single contribution top ups
- Contract currencies expressed in GBP, USD & EUR – meeting the needs of internationally mobile clients
- Reduced AMEX card charges – enhancing the payment solutions available to your clients.
As a result of the launch of Vantage Platinum II, Hansard said it was closing its Vantage and Vantage Platinum products to new business.