The facility, which can be found here, offers a range of tools designed to allow investors and advisers to make better-informed decisions on fund selection.
Jim Henning, funds marketing and research manager at FPI, said: “The short term direction of markets is unpredictable and we all know that fear and greed have a powerful influence over investor psychology.
“[Fund Centre] enables them to delve deeper with their fund selection analysis, to avoid the pitfalls, but without making the whole process unwieldy and slow.”
- Annualised, discrete and cumulative performance over user-defined time periods;
- Fund risk ratings;
- External qualitative fund ratings from Old Broad Street Research;
- Multiple fund filtering and short-listing options;
- Dynamic performance charting tool with multiple fund selection capability;
- Easy data export into Excel or PDF reports; and
- Embedded fund factsheets.